The classic upright design of the Vision U60 Upright Bike gives indoor cycling enthusiasts everything they need for a pulse-pounding ride. Multi-position handlebars make it easy to shift riding positions, and the comfortably contoured seat easily adjusts to give users of all sizes an ideal fit.
- The unique design of the handlebars provides multiple comfortable grips as riders move through different phases of their workout.
- Self-balancing pedals with easily adjustable straps make it easy for anyone to strap in and go.
- A heavy-gauge welded steel frame provides excellent stability during hard rides and durability that withstands years.
- Self-powered design makes it easy to place the bike wherever it’s most convenient for your facility.
- An adjustable, ergonomically contoured seat makes even long, intense workouts comfortable for riders of all sizes.
- Display: 10 x 14 white dot-matrix LED profile display, alphanumeric LEDs, dedicated HR zone display.
- Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, Resistance, Level, RPM, METs, Watts, HR, Target HR, % Max HR, Profile.
- Programs: Manual, Interval, Fat Burn, Random, HR Weight Loss, HR Interval, Constant Watts, Interval Watts, Hill Watts, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal.