The Essential Stack is one of the best stacks from Southern Workout Store to date! With 3 powerful supplements for your workout and an extra 2 free, you’re saving $75!
This stack includes:
- MAX’S 100% Pure Whey 1kg (2.2lb)
- Faction Labs Core 9 EAA
- Sicario Labs Pre-Workout (30 Serves)
And 2 free supplements
- Maxine’s Acetyl-L Carnitine with Matcha Green Tea (100 Capsules)
- Scitec Nutrition L-Glutamine (300g)
MAX’S 100% Pure Whey 1kg (2.2lb)
MAX’S 100% Pure Whey. Whey is the king of muscle building proteins. It’s better assimilated and has a higher biological value than all other proteins including meat, eggs, chicken, whole milk, fish or soy. It is nature’s most balanced protein and has an ideal profile of amino acids for building human muscle.
- High Whey Protein Isolate formula
- Over 24 grams of protein per 30 gram serve
- Added Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) – 5.7 grams per serve
- Added Glutamine for fast recovery after big gym sessions
- Cholesterol free, low fat, low carb – great for building a lean healthy physique
- Mixes instantly and tastes amazing
Blended Whey is Superior
Whey digests and absorbs fast. And the more pure it is, the faster it gets into your muscles – which is really good after workouts when you need a quick acting protein. But for others times during your day, a more sustained releasing formula is often a better choice.
So when you want the superior results that whey offers, but you want a more sustained release of protein, what do you do? Simple – you blend different types of whey with varying absorption rates. By incorporating 3 of the best types of Whey into one formulation MAX’S 100% Pure WHEY gives you immediate, fast and then sustained release protein for maximum protein synthesis and muscle growth.
MAX’S 100% Whey combines the 3 highest quality forms of Whey!
Suitable For: MAX’S 100% Whey is ideal for trainers at all levels who are serious about building more quality lean muscle. It is also suitable for all athletes and sports people who need to increase quality protein in their diet for faster recovery, improved muscle maintenance and muscle growth.
Faction Labs Core 9 EAA
Faction Labs Core 9 EAA contains the highest quality ingredients only using a plant-derived free form of amino acids to help replenish essential nutrients. Giving your body the essential nutrients is vital for a healthy and balanced life. Especially if you exercise and need to replenish those essential nutrients to help you achieve everything you have in mind.
Essential amino acids (EAA) are compounds that play a vital role in our body, including the building of proteins and synthesis of hormones. Faction Labs Core 9 EAA specially designed for you to take pre or post-workout to help support recovery and repair.
Faction Labs added other essential ingredients to support adrenal function, immune function as well as to control cortisol levels and to hydrate the muscle cells. Core 9 EAA has an open-label, so you know exactly what’s in each scoop you take.
When you have Faction Labs Core 9 EAA, you’ll:
- Prevent muscle breakdown. When you give your body the right nutrients before or after your workout, you will help to replenish any depleted nutrients that you may have lost when exercising.
- Support recovery. No one likes going back to the gym feeling sore, and by giving your body the nutrients that it needs to recover, you will get back to the gym faster.
- Support energy production.
- Replenish electrolytes with a combination of ingredients designed to give you the hydration necessary before or after a hard session.
Each serving (11g) of Faction Labs Core 9 EAA has:
- 28 calories and 7g of protein
- 7g of Essential Amino Acids with 3.5g of Branched Chain Amino Acids
- 650mg of Adrenal Support & Cortisol Control Matrix
- 242.5mg of B Complex & Immune Defence Formula
- 100mg of Essential Hydration Complex
- No gluten, soy, dairy, lactose, or added sugar
Warning: This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate training or exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women: Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Sicario Labs Pre-Workout (30 Serves)
- 30 servings (30 scoops) – NO [email protected]#$% LABELLING
- Not for the faint-hearted.
- Naturally Flavoured
- No Artificial Colours or Dyes
Get ready for extreme focus, massive pumps, and increased energy. KILL your workout with Sicario“translated hired gun/cartel hitman”! THE HIGH STIM HIRED GUN OF PRE-WORKOUTS IS HERE!
- Sicario has premium and effective stimulants including 50mg of Halostachine, 100mg Hordenine, 308mg Caffeine Anhydrous, 30mg of Synephrine.
- Sicario also has maximum clinically dosed pumps and muscle endurance combining with 4g of Pure L Citruline, 3.2g Beta Alanine, and 300mg Vaso6. No expense has been spared to give you increased blood flow, vasodilation and overall performance.
- L-Citrulline is a free-form amino acid that enhances nitric oxide, as well as blood flow, by increasing ornithine and arginine plasma content in the blood. Citruline increases blood flow more efficiently that arginine supplementation. L-citrulline supplementation also results in reduced fatigue and improved endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise.
- Beta Alanine is a precursor to carnosine, an acid buffer within muscle tissue. Supplementation with beta alanine increases endurance and work capacity as well as increases time to exhaustion.
- L-Taurine has multitude of effects that benefit athletes prior to workouts. Taurine directly increases blood flow to working muscles, thus delaying fatigue and increasing work capacity. Taurine also increases the rate of fat oxidation during training, leading to more calories from fat being burned per exercise session.
- Caffeine Anhydrous is desirable due to its role as an adrenergic agonist. This means caffeine stimulates the production of epinephrine (adrenaline) for increased energy, mental focus, and delayed time to exhaustion. Caffeine also increases the production of neurotransmitters that promote improved mood and sense of well-being.
- Theobromine is a xanthine compound that is present in cocoa beans. It’s one of the reasons why chocolate is said to improve mood. Studies indicate that it does indeed enhance mood, boost mental focus, and energy. Theobromine also augments a pre-workout well due to its ability to dilate blood vessels for better blood flow and widening of the airways for enhanced respiratory function.
- Synephrine Hydrochloride is an extract most taken from the immature Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium) plant. One of the great qualities of Synephrine is its ability to increase both energy and metabolic rate without increasing heart rate or blood pressure. This curious effect has led to its rise in popularity as a weight-loss and energy pumping supplement.
- AstraGin™ is a 100% natural compound composed of highly fractionated Astragalus and Panax Notoginseng. Multiple pre-clinical studies affirm this ingredient’s ability to significantly improve the absorption of critical nutrients and amino acids, glucosamine absorption by 41.9%, and ATP production by 18%.
Maxine’s Acetyl-L Carnitine with Matcha Green Tea (100 Capsules)
Maxine’s Acetyl-L Carnitine With Matcha Green Tea is a powerful blend of two Natural Ingredients been shown to boost Metabolism and Burn fat. Acetyl L- Carnitine form is known to bypass the blood-brain ” Barrier” this in effect allows the L-Carnitine to then pass into the bloodstream at a faster rate and higher absorption rate than standard L-Carnitine that has a very poor absorption into the bloodstream at only 14-18 %.
Standard L-Carnitine must go through the large intestine for absorption making it extremely poor bio-availability. Acetyl L-Carnitine has been shown to help boost brain function by almost protecting the Neron pathways but because of its better absorption, it has the ability to shuttle lipids ( Fats ) from the bloodstream to the Mitochondria where it can then be used as a form of Energy.
Other Benefits of Acetyl L-Carnitine are:
Improving Insulin Sensitivity Improves Mental alertness Matcha Green is is a carefully selected form of Green Tea, handpicked at a particular time of year from the rich high altitude areas of Asia, found to be richer in polyphenols and packed full of EGCg ( epigallocatechin gallate). The properties of Match Green tea specifically over just basic green tea make it very effective in detoxifying the body naturally while also having a very positive effect on Mood and Concentration without high levels of caffeine.
Other Benefits of Matcha Green Tea are:
Provides a rich source of Vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium. 137 times the antioxidant properties of regular brewed Green Tea.
Maxine’s Acetyl-L Carnitine With Matcha Green Tea Ingredients Per Serve 1000mg: N-Acetyl L-Carnitine HCI 200mg, Matcha Green Tea Powder 800mg.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Vegetarian capsule shell.
Allergen Warning: Manufactured in a facility which processes products containing Milk, Egg, Soy and Wheat. Store below 30°C.
Scitec Nutrition L-Glutamine (300g)
Scitec Nutrition L-Glutamine contains the amino acid Glutamine. Glutamine is an amino acid that the body produces small amounts of, even though it is semi essential; while L glutamine amino acids can be beneficial, the majority of it must come from the diet. By adding Scitec Nutrition L-Glutamine to your daily shakes or water, you can get the amounts you need in a convenient and easy way.