The Stairmaster SM-8 Gauntlet Stairmill sets the standard for gym quality stepping machines and Stairmaster has been setting the standard for 30 years.
MEET THE MACHINE THE ENTIRE GYM LOOKS UP TO.
Building on 30 years of experience and proven performance, the Gauntlet® provides a superior combination of cardio and strength training in our most comfortable design ever. The machine features a deeper, wider step surface with durable, rust-free polypropylene construction and is now available with all three smart, affordable, flexible, OpenHub™ console options. Combining quality with innovation delivers a workout that’s head and shoulders above anything else in the gym.
Length: 58 in (147 cm)
Width: 34 in (86 cm)
Height: 89 in (226 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Available with all three OpenHub™ console options
- The Landmark Challenge program allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Standard console programs are also included
- Electronically controlled alternator, brake and drive chain precisely control the stair speed, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Hot bar with stop button, heart rate, and level control
- Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8 in (20 cm) high, 9 in (23 cm) deep and 22 in (56 cm) wide
- 24 to 162 steps per minute
- User weight capacity 350 lbs (159 kg)
- 9-5250-8G-10 (10 inch embedded touch screen)
- 9-5250-8G-15-PAL 15 inch embedded touch screen)
- 9-5250-8G-LCD (LCD screen)