Punch AAA Straight Thai Pads V30 are ideal for fight/fitness gyms, coaches & pad holders looking for an all-purpose Thai Pad. This Thai Pad has been a staple in the Punch Equipment® range for over 15 years and has only improved with each updated model. The V30 addition comes with precision thai handlebars to give the user better control & grip of their thai pads. These durable & lightweight pads are also engineered with thick, cross mesh padding for serious shock absorption & dual forearm hook & loop pullback security straps. If you’re looking for a Thai pad that is built for all-round usage in your Muay Thai/Kickboxing style classes, look no further!
Thai Pads – Punch AAA V30 Straight Thai Pads
or 4 fortnightly payments of $50.00 with More info
Punch AAA Straight Thai Pads V30 are ideal for fight/fitness gyms, coaches & pad holders looking for an all-purpose Thai Pad.
In stock (can be backordered)
Send Enquiry for Thai Pads – Punch AAA V30 Straight Thai Pads
Enquiry email sent successfully!
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 20 cm|
- Developed for mass general fitness & Kickboxing /Muay Thai classes
- Tried & tested for over 15 years!
- Engineered to take heavy strikes!
- Secure Dual Roller Back Straps for a secure forearm fit
- Handstitched & hand laced for incredible durability
- Dual riveted precision Thai handlebars
- Multi-layered, thick cross mesh padding
- Punchtex casing for superior longevity
- Do not use gear wet – this is abuse.
- Dry your gear out of your training bag in a well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
- Use minimal baby powder to assist with removing odours.
- Always use cotton inners or wraps to prevent excessive sweat ruining the stitching/materials in products, sweat/rot damage is not warrantable.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set, especially in a commercial environment as over using an insufficient amount of equipment is abuse & will void your warranty.
- Do not do push-ups in boxing gloves unless they have “push up zone” printed on them.
- If the product is marked “washable”, hand wash separately in cold water, do not tumble dry & avoid washing more than 4 times per year.
Out of stock