The Healthstream Lat Pulldown / Low Row Station is a great addition to any space. Combining overhead lat pulls and a rowing action, there is no excuse for not adding a lat pull down & seated row station into your home gym or studio space!
Finish your lat workout, let go of the 48″ lat bar and grab the 20″ seated row bar on the low pulley and continue training. The station combines overhead lat pulls and a rowing action which together make the transition between high and low pulley exercises effortless. This unique piece of equipment allows you to sit with bent knees and do traditional pull downs using a 1.2 metre bar then immediately switch to a floor sitting position to continue your routine using the 51 centimetre seated row bar.
Features include powder coated steel frame, heavy duty double stitched upholstery , thick foam inner, aircraft steel cables, and high quality pulley wheels. Pop pin adjustments, foam rollers and bar holders for high and low pulleys add order and convenience to your workout. A seated row foot brace and diamond plate stabilizers add extra balance and security to the best lat machine on the market today.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable grey powder coated finish
- Dual Rail rail system with nylon bushes
- Dual cable – no changing cables
- Plate loaded
- 25mm post for standard plates
- 50mm olympic plate adapter available separately
- Lat pulldown bar and short straight bar included
- Thick, comfortable seat pad
- Comfortable, multi-position 8″ foam rollers lock you in position for high pulley lat work
- Seated Row Foot Brace for low pulley lat work
- Light commercial rating
- 729mm (W) x 1440mm (D) x 2101mm (H)