The Gym and Fitness Chart includes over 20 dynamic and static stretches for the Hips, Groin and Lower and Upper leg. The QR code located in the bottom right corner of the chart provides access to videos of the stretches being performed.
The Lower Body Stretching poster provides a comprehensive guide to stretching, highlighting its importance in improving range of movement, reducing the risk of injury and enhancing performance.
The chart includes over 20 dynamic and static stretches for the following body parts:
- Lower and Upper leg
Charts soft laminated.
Poster Size: 59cm X 84cm
- The chart includes over 20 dynamic and static stretches for the following body parts: Hips, Groin, Lower and Upper leg
- Each Poster includes a unique QR code to access on-line video training support
- The video content through the QR code ranges from Interactive exercise demonstrations to meal plans & training schedules
- Identifies the everyday benefits of training your lower body and highlights how weight training can be used with great effect for different goals; from muscle-gain to fat-loss
- Finished in durable laminated paper