ULTRA Fine Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is a Superior Ultra fine off white powder, Sterilised for consuming by heat treating via Sunshine or UV light – enough to kill bacteria and pathogens but not harm the DE.
This grade is a nice finely ground powder as soft as Talc powder consistency and easily disperses in water or juice.
Organic Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is a natural Pest & Parasite control, for all pets and humans, suitable for; Consuming, Feeding and dusting pets, Dusting the house and garden.
Organic Food grade Diatomaceous Earth has been approved by the FDA as a food product.
Suitable for humans and pets. Clean the colon, reduce weight, improve skin, nails and hair, remove worms and parasites, reduce cholesterol, reduce aches and pains in the body.
Highly recommended addition to any detox or cleansing program. Use for 3 months to see best results.
Diatomaceous earth has many uses including detoxification of the body — inside and out; removing worms and parasites; protecting pets and livestock from parasites and insect infestation; and keeping your yard and garden pest free.
Add diatomaceous earth to your diet to detox parasites that can contribute to food intolerance, nausea, bowel discomfort, pain, itching, asthma, sinus infections, Morgellon’s disease, and a host of other allergic-type reactions.
DE detoxes mercury, cadmium, lead and other heavy metals; removes poisons from chemtrails, radiation and may alleviate the effects of GMOs. DE possesses antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties.
In addition to detoxing and destroying pathogens, diatomaceous earth helps to lower blood pressure and contributes to the production of collagen to improve skin tone, strengthening the tendons and joints.
More Benefits many testimonials will show:
- Silica works with other anti-oxidants to prevent premature ageing and to preserve youthfulness.
- Silica fades age spots.
- Silica stimulates metabolism for higher energy levels.
- Silica supplementation helps repair and maintain vital lung tissues and protects them from pollution. By maintaining or restoring the elasticity of lung tissues, silica reduces inflammation in bronchitis.
- It acts as a cough-decreasing agent. Silica tones the upper respiratory tract (nose, pharynx, larynx) and reduces swelling because of its positive action on the lymphatic system.
- Silica supplementation keeps menopause free of stress and helps to prevent many unwanted side effects.
- Cancer cannot survive in cells that have the correct levels of Silica.
- Silica works with other antioxidants to prevent premature ageing and to preserve youthfulness.
- Silica may help prevent kidney stones and heal infections of the urinary tract. It is a natural diuretic, which can increase excretion of urine by 30 percent, thus flushing the water-excreting system and restoring normal function to these vital organs.
- The presence of sufficient silica in the intestines may reduce inflammation of the intestinal tract. It can cause disinfection in the case of stomach and intestinal mucus and ulcers. Silica may help prevent or clear up diarrhoea and its opposite, constipation.
- Silica may help normalise hemorrhoidal tissues.
May help with regulating and normalising the bowels, silica has a pleasant side effect; it alleviate lower back pain, which often troubles the elderly.
- Silica has in many cases proved effective with female discharge, abscesses and ulcers in the genital area and cervix, as well as mastitis (especially for breast feeding mothers).
The intake of silica has a been a supportive treatment for inflammation of the middle ear. Because of the beneficial effectiveness on the lymphatic system, silica can be used for swelling of the lymph nodes in the throat.
- Has anti-inflammatory disinfecting, absorbing and odour binding effects.
- Silica has been known to decrease vertigo, headache, tinnitus (buzzing of the ears) and insomnia.
- Silica can help diabetes by promoting synthesis of elastase inhibitor by the pancreas.
- Silica can help arterial disease by strengthening the blood vessels. Studies confirm that with age, silica disappears from the aorta, the heart’s key blood vessel thus weakening its critical connective tissue and resulting in a greater cardiac risk.
- Silica can help prevent tuberculosis.
- Silica helps rheumatism by improving the elasticity of the joints.
- Silica may help with inhibitory effects on coronary diseases.
- Silica may help with avoiding or alleviating Alzheimer’s disease by preventing the body from absorbing aluminium and mercury and may flush them from the tissues. Silica can stimulate the immune system.
- Important Body Re-mineralisation: Natural food grade diatomaceous earth contains many trace minerals including; calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, copper, zinc, iron, phosphorous, and selenium.