Loaded with unique features found only on the Bodycraft LGXE Home Gym! Extensive thought went into this one – the goal was to include benefits traditionally only provided from free-weight training combined with the simplicity and safety of a home gym. Boy, did they succeed! Literally hundreds of available exercises from traditional strength training, to functional training, to core training, to sports specific and rehabilitation exercises – the Bodycraft LGXE Home Gym does it all!
LGXE Exercise Stations & Unique Features:
- Active Balance System. Simply engage the pin for traditional “machine style” bench press, or, pull the pin for “barbell style” bench press. In other words, when the overhead pin is engaged, the press arm is rigid like all other home gyms. When the pin is pulled, the press arm is allowed to swivel just enough that the user must balance the press arm, just like a barbell! The Active Balance System provides for symmetry and all the benefits of a barbell, yet the safety of a machine!
- Unique Double-Up Feature increases the resistance to a 1:2 ratio, providing up to 400 pounds of resistance on Press Arm.
- Cable Station with adjustable arms, allows for a very wide array of exercises including functional training, sports specific, core training and exercises that mimic dumbbell training.
- Ab Crunch Station for abdominal training.
- Low Pulley Station swivels to accommodate your space requirements. Includes a foot plate for low rows, and provides for abductor and adductor leg kicks, arm curls, upright rows, etc
- High Pulley Station for lat pull-downs, and triceps push downs. Leg extension and curl station provides seated leg extension and seated leg curl.
- Leg / Thigh Station provides for seated leg curls, standing leg curls, and seated leg extensions.
- Fully Adjustable to fit any size user. Simply squeeze the remote handle conveniently placed under the seat and the spring-assisted seat easily moves to your desired height. The ergonomically designed back pad adjusts front-to-back then automatically “cradles” the user for full support. The dual-layered orthopedic back pad provides full lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Sealed, internally lubricated bearings at pivot points for exceptionally smooth performance.
- Optional Leg Press attachment for full leg development.
- Space saving design allows placement against wall.