No equipment? No problem! The Body Weight Exercise Posters series is an indispensable part of any fitness area. Presented in a clear and concise manner, each exercise has easy to follow step-by-step instructions with descriptive photos outlining the proper procedure for each of the different exercises. Having a poster on the wall is not only motivational but takes the guesswork out of what to do.
A good portion of this poster is dedicated to different types of push-ups, with a focus on proper form and positioning. There are also several exercises to work the shoulders, arms, and back for a complete upper body workout.
Core / Lower Body
Developing a strong core is essential for success in any team sport or athletic endeavour. Moreover, a strong core translates into improved functionality in all movement based activities
Some Benefits of Body Weight Training Include:
- Body weight exercises are ideal for High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) because they allow for quick transitions from one exercise to another.
- Inexpensive way of getting a great workout since there’s very little equipment required.
- Train whenever and wherever suits you.
- Relatively safely since there’s no heavy equipment involved.
- Great fun to do and watch your functional strength grow!